Yesterday we were finally able to make it up to Logan to see family. The drive seems less and less each time we go and it's always so fun to see how big all the kids are getting- especially Anna. We always enjoy dinner at Mama'a and Papa's. We will miss them when we leave for California!
May Funnies
3 months ago








3 comments:
Ashley,
I haven't been blogging but just a few months and keep finding people.
You have a beautiful baby! Congrats. She looks a lot like you. How fun. Being a mom is the best. I love all the girly stuff too (bows, tutus, jewelry).
Fun to see your cute family pics.
Kerstin
Your hair cut is cute! I'm excited for the (short) visit in a few weeks. Brooklynn looks so big...well compared to the last time I saw her. Can't wait 'til we live close again. Fingers crossed that it will work out that way after this summer!
Hey cutie! I was wondering if you guys had a blog! It's so cute seriously I love the polka-dots. That baby girl is too much! She is such a little doll she makes me so excited:) When are you guys headed out? I know different guys are leaving at different times... Anyways dinner was totally fun we need to plan a night bowling or something before you take off! You look great Ash!
Post a Comment