3.10.2008

Little Wiggle Worm


One of these days I am going to figure out how to post a video on here because Brooklynn is so cute these days and pictures just don't do her justice- video footage is entirely better. Anyways, I have been wanting to tape her when she is just content and laying on our bed because she is so funny. She is discovering her arms and legs and wiggles them around non-stop. It is just the cutest thing. I love it that she recognizes my voice and when I talk to her, she looks around until she can find my face. Still have been unable to capture a smile on film but hopefully sometime soon. Her eyes are still blue and oh so precious. Paul has been gone for several days and can hardly wait to hold her- and me too of course! It's funny how our converstaions have changed now- mostly about Brooklynn and her spit up, funny faces and farts! Yes it's amazing the loud noises that come out of such a little thing, but at least they don't smell! Oh I just love her too pieces- can't imagine life without her!

5 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I'm excited to see that you guys have a blog. It'll be fun to see pictures as Brooklynn grows. Ashley we should get together sometime soon. Give me a call and we can figure something out. Also, I get Blair's bows at a shop in University Mall called Posies. I also really love the ones I get online the most, but I can't remember the website now and it wasn't coming up when I looked for it. I will find it again and let you know. I need to get some more anyway.

The Ericksons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ericksons said...

bumblebugboutique.com is the website where I buy most of Blair's bows.

Meg and Terr said...

Ashley! Oh my goodness, your baby is beautiful!!!! Ahh, I would love to see you because it has been forever. Call me some time if you are ever free before you guys leave :) 8018082382

Our Family said...

I don not have any pictures from my moms wedding. If you could email them to me that would be great! I am waiting on Rebecca to send me some but they don't have internet at my mom's house yet.