3.31.2008

I finally did it!

I have been talking for weeks about cutting my hair. Since having Brooklynn it has been driving me crazy. It was taking entirely too long to blow-dry...when nursing it would get in poor Brooklynn's face and I was just simply tired of the same old same old. It took me awhile to convince Paul that he would like a change..besides, I have always thought short hair is sexy and sassy. So the other day I just decided off the cuff to have Stephanie cut it and she did! She was a little hesitant at first because she thought I might cry and Paul would be mad at her but nonetheless she agreed...and I am happy to report that everyone was happy with the result! Now I feel like I am officially a mom- since it seems that after having a baby women tend to cut their hair short- so now I feel like I have the "mom" look!


Before

After
Paul did indeed like it!






4 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I love the short hair. I bet it will be a ton easier - we both know "getting ready" time is limited these days.

Breanne said...

I love it! You look way cute with short hair :) And yes it is nicer to have short hair when you have kids.

MoM Ridley said...

Short is the Mommy look huh? Deffinetly easier. Be careful or one day your kids will look through old family videos and laugh at all the looks along with the comments about the style.....Can't wait to be a fly on the wall when that time comes!!!!
Gotta love it Ash,
MoM

Lana said...

Ashley, I have been looking through all these adorable pictures on the blog and I want to comment on every single one because they are so cute, but Maddox is not letting me do that, so I will just tell you that I love them all and that I LOVE your hair. You are beautiful as always.