Today is my parents 27th wedding anniversary! I just wanted to say congratulations to them. I love them so much and am so grateful for all they have done and continue to do for me. They have set such a great example for me and I appreciate their commitment to each other and our family! So happy we will be together forever! Thanks mom and dad, I love you and hope you have a great day- together!
1 comment:
Thank you sweetheart! It was a nice day. Actually got some one on one with Daddy! ONce in awhile love needs some time alone-don't forget that:)
It has been a journey these past 27 years-lots of life lessons, lots of growth and learning about the things that matter most. May you learn earlier, live them better and make life happier more often.
We love you three very much. My heart is at peace with my Ashley Merie-there is nothing greater than to have a heart of peace about your children.
Love,
Always N Forever
MoM
Post a Comment