Yesterday, Brooklynn and I spent most of the afternoon and evening at my cousin Lana's home and had so much fun! I just love my cousin Lana to pieces- she is always so kind, thoughtful and helpful. I really enjoyed just visiting with her and interacting with her boys. Brooklynn had fun too! We will be sad when we move and can't hang out anymore but for now will enjoy any moment we can.
May Funnies
3 months ago








2 comments:
I love the difference in size of Maddox and Brooklynn!! I miss my Maddox, I need to go see him! :)
Okay Ashley... you asked where I got the bows... what about you? You have a different bow on Brooklynn in every picture! So to answer your question, all the bows except one where given to me... the one in the naked pictures I bought at Target. So where do you get all of yours? Oh, and when are you guys leaving? Stay safe in your crazy neighborhood!
Post a Comment