
Paul misses his Joshie Poo. They have been able to see a lot of each other lately now that they are working together again but inevitably after every visit, Paul is sad to say good-bye. I think it is so cute. So in honor of that, I thought it would be fun to post all the pictures I have of the two of them together and see how good you all are at telling them apart. Enjoy! P.S. Cassie doesn't count- actually for most of you it will probably be pretty easy.












4 comments:
You are so sweet. The post about Paul.. And the twins one... ahh they confuse me..I think I could tell in each one. It was like a game...
Brooklynn is so beautiful.. She looks so cute in her pictures...
I need to link you.. I keep forgetting to check your blog... I forget you have one.. I will check it better
Hey Ashley! Its Amy and Johnny Clark! We just found your blog:) Brooklyn is seriously adorable!!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun with her! So do you guys live in provo??? We should get together sometime!
I think I did pretty good, now you just need to let us know the answers!
I can tell them apart! ;0
Mom
Post a Comment