3.13.2008

I love my Paul William

This is a tribute to my dear sweet husband for his love, loyalty and dedication to us and our family. I cannot imagine being any happier than I am with Paul! He truly is the love of my life. I get chills thinking about our story- how and when we met is a miracle all in itself- a fairy tale dream come true! We have laughed, cried and experienced this rollar coaster of life hand-in-hand. And at this point in our journey, our story could not be any sweeter. It is amazing the love and connection we feel towards each other after welcoming our first baby, a part of both of us, into our home. He is my one and only and I am so happy that we will be together forever- I wouldn't want it any other way.
This picture was taken at our wedding reception almost two and a half years ago. I thought he was the best looking groom I had ever seen and luckily for me he continues to be more and more good looking with each passing day!


I simply adore him!



Paul just recently returned home from a business trip- a trip that left Brooklynn and I home alone for 5 days. Of course we missed each other a ton, as usual when we are apart, but as absence from our loved ones does for most of us, I felt a stronger love and appreciation for Paul and was so happy for him to return safely home and back into my arms. I feel so incredibly blessed to be married to my Paul William. Not only is he the hardest worker I know (next to my own dad), but he is honest, unbelievably generous, and oh so positive (I should follow his lead more often). He always looks for and finds the good in people and is never offended (a quality I am sure he acquired from his sweet mother). He makes me and everyone around him laugh- an endearing quality I think is necessary in life and thanks to him, is enjoyed in our home everyday! And as most of you know, he spoils me beyond compare! He helps out with Brooklynn more than I could have ever imagined. In fact, he probably has changed just as many or more diapers as I have! He thoroughly loves and enjoys to give Brooklynn her baths and is always concerned that she is fed on time! My mom constantly reminds me of how lucky I am to be married to Paul and how I should show my appreciation for him more often. So here's to you baby... Thank you for all you do. I love you more than you know and am happier beyond belief all because of you!

No comments: