3.12.2008

Little Miss Brooklynn



Just thought you may enjoy some recent photos of our little miss Brooklynn. I could seriously kiss her to death I love her so much! She is such a good baby and I count my blessings every day. Last night Paul took me to dinner and of course little miss Brooklynn came with us but as usual she just slept the entire evening and Paul commented, "It's really not that bad having a baby" and that is the truth! Can't wait to have more (well, yes I can wait but you know what I mean).

3 comments:

The Ericksons said...

The pictures are super cute. That is fun that you were able to go out. I will tell you though, it gets harder when they get a little older and they're awake more. It is definenitly still something you can and should do, but it just takes a little more effort.

Our Family said...

I miss little baby Brookylnn! (And I think she is missing Aunt Stephy!) I am happy for you guys to be coming home. Not just for Brooklynn but your house feels so empty without you guys! See you all tonight. Safe travels!!!

Tristen said...

I LOVED this post! We used to think that too... "it's not that bad having a baby" because we could do everything that we used to do. No problem. :) And then we got pregnant and soon Avery turned one and EXPLODED with energy! Boy were we surprised at how much life DOES change after a baby! And now we're a little nervous about how we will handle two-- but mostly very excited! So my advice is to just keep plugging along and if you want more, just make the decision before Brooklynn turns one! :) She is GORGEOUS! Seriously. But we're not surprised.