4.03.2008

All Smiles!


I have finally been able to capture Brooklynn smiling! She is just an absolute doll and just within the past several days has her personality really started to shine. She interacts with me more now and responds to my voice. She of course is beyond spoiled...and loves to be held! It's so strange being the one that people hand the baby to when she becomes a little fussy. But that's the best part of being a mom...having her most attached to me. She knows when she is in mommies arms...She knows my voice, my smell, and my face. I feel like this is my calling here on earth...to be a mom! I hope I can make Heavenly Father proud as Paul and I raise His precious sons and daughters he has and will trust into our care... this is what life is all about and I am treasuring every moment!

5 comments:

The Ericksons said...

That is such a cute smile. I love big smiles. Aren't they the best. Smiles for Mom and Dad make it all worth it. You're right, being a mom is fantastic. Also, I love love love the big flower. Super Cute!

MoM Ridley said...

You are so right. She is changing daily! I can't wait to see both of you-The "new Mom"(Look) and Brooklynn's changes--- oh and always our Paul William who always makes us smile!
There is nothing greater than to know that your daughter cherishes God's calling to his daughters-to be mother's in Zion. It holds the greatest rewards, joy's, laughter, and tears of every kind!
I'm grateful that there is joy in every sound right now in the Gidding's home!!!!
Love
Always and Forever
MoM

The Giddings said...

So so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again. Even more, I can't wait for the day that we're all settled in California! Something to look forward to. I heard yesterday the prank Josh pulled on you guys for April Fools. That was so mean of him. Nice to know he's taking the notion of a family seriously. Haha. See you soon! Give Brooklynn extra hugs and kisses today for me.

Mom :) said...

I love that picture of Brooklynn. What a precious baby she is. We are going to miss you when you go to Calif. :(

Amelia said...

What a cute blog! And an even cuter smile! :) Glad to find you guys!