I often find myself daydreaming about the future,
and if I can get Paul to have a serious conversation,
I love to talk with him about our goals...
things we want to do, accomplish, etc...
Basically our PLAN (I am such a planner)!
As of right now, this is MY wish list:
These are the things that most frequently occupy my mind.
...................................
1. BYU undergraduate diploma
2. Baby #2
3. "My Baby Can Read" religiously with Brooklynn
4. Buy a House
5. Lasik surgery for Paul
6. A toned and tan body
7. A getaway with Paul to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas
8. A New York Christmas
9. A master bedroom: bedding and furniture
10. "You need a budget" religiously every month
11. Build up our residual income at Northstar enough to completely live off every month and then some
12. Be a positive influence in the lives of others








7 comments:
I want to go to Atlantis so bad now that we have Bradley it seems like the most family friendly bahama vacation!
that's funny, i just posted today about wanting to go to atlantis! you have a great wish list ashley! i hope they all come true! : )
p.s. - what is 'my baby can read'? some kind of program? i'd love to know!
What I meant about the job thing is that nothing permanent surfaced. Hope you weren't offended by that. Sometimes you never can tell in writing. The offer from you was sweet, but that line of work isn't something that would benefit us in the long run. We are trying to stay in one of his two fields of teaching/coaching or construction. The one we are taking will continue to build his resume and even if it isn't long term, it fulfills our needs. Plus, if I ever want to stay home with my kids, then Ike needs to stay in one field and keep building his experience level. The only thing that would change our path, is if he got a great teaching or coaching opportunity, which is unlikely right now, but you never know. Anyway...hope things are well with you...you seem busy busy, but busy is good I always say.
Ash...hey hotty! Okay so did you get my text yesterday? Josh is going up to Salt Lake every night this week for world ventures!!!!! (my life these days haha) hey I was reading this post...you make me laugh with your lists...anyways I sort of posted the same idea about how I can' for this or that...then I listened to this song...and I guess I sort of think of things a little different. Listen to this baby cakes...you will likey...cuz I know you like country!
http://www.imeem.com/people/xVoE81/music/cXchGpbk/trace-adkins-your-gonna-miss-this/
http://www.imeem.com/people/xVoE81/music/cXchGpbk/
trace-adkins-your-gonna-miss-this/
(thats the whole address in case it didn't work in the last post)
thanks for the info on the reading program!
and i wanted to tell you that sadie's little pink shoes are from target!
oh, and i would love to hear your thoughts on jason! i was kind of waiting to see if you posted about it today. i still haven't because i know i will ramble on and on about how lame he is : )
thats a good idea...you inspired me to make my own goal/wish list. I always have things i think about alot but never write them down so i can see them, maybe that would help me achieve them faster if i actually wrote them down somewhere i could look at them all the time!
Post a Comment