last night I went visiting teaching and left Brooklynn home with Paul.
As I was walking out the door, I blew a kiss and said bye to B.
I did not take my phone!
.....
I returned about an hour later to
a crying Brooklynn and a
VERY frazzled Paul William.
He was so frustrated that I let B see me leave.
Apparently she cried the whole time I was gone
and because I did not take my phone,
I did not get Paul's text about it.
He said he tried everything to soothe her but NOTHING worked
.....
Needless to say, Paul was a little grumpy.
The second I returned, B stopped crying
and was as happy as could be.
Can we say mama's girl!
Paul informed me I must never let her see me leave again!
Alright...lesson learned.
.....
Then in an effort to make daddy feel more special
we put the I love daddy jammies on!
Oh so cute...check out that hair..
As I was walking out the door, I blew a kiss and said bye to B.
I did not take my phone!
.....
I returned about an hour later to
a crying Brooklynn and a
VERY frazzled Paul William.
He was so frustrated that I let B see me leave.
Apparently she cried the whole time I was gone
and because I did not take my phone,
I did not get Paul's text about it.
He said he tried everything to soothe her but NOTHING worked
.....
Needless to say, Paul was a little grumpy.
The second I returned, B stopped crying
and was as happy as could be.
Can we say mama's girl!
Paul informed me I must never let her see me leave again!
Alright...lesson learned.
.....
Then in an effort to make daddy feel more special
we put the I love daddy jammies on!
Oh so cute...check out that hair..








3 comments:
There is nothing like MoM but someday she will be a "Daddy's" girl...you were....
awe, sad! i always have to sneak out when i leave sadie with kody. her jammies are too cute! i need to get sadie some more...where are those ones from?
Tell Paul that when you leave Brooklynn with him he gets to deal with her and not call or text you to tell you what is going on. YOU need a break too!
Post a Comment