3.02.2009

TO DO:

I was thinking earlier that since I use our blog as a journal,
I might enjoy looking back and seeing what my weeks looked like.
Since I am an avid to-do list maker,
(It is the best feeling to cross something off the list)
I figured I could just post my list on here each week.
These are the big to-do list items; laundry, vacumming, dishes, Brooklynn's needs, general cleaning and picking up are no-brainers.


X1. Attend Jenna's Bachelor finale party (of course this is number one on my list...can hardly wait)!

X2. Call my new visiting teaching partner and set up appointments with our sisters.

X3. Write 3 response papers for History 202.

X4. Write my integrative paper for moral foundations class.

X5. Write Reading summaries for History 201.

X6. Begin rough draft for social competence paper for child development class...attend meeting to discuss paper.

X7. Send Skyler's package and pick up stamps while at the post office.

X8. Attend Sienna Bell's baby blessing.

X9. Complete Stat HW #8

X10. Finalize trip to California.

11. Get back on regular gym routine.

X12. Make dinner menu- go grocery shopping.

X13. Call Aarean...yes my dear, expect a call from me!

No comments: