3.28.2009

this past week

was beyond crazy! So much so I am having a hard time today pulling myself
together to get some things done.
I'll admit it's 2:30 in the afternoon and I am still in my PJ's.
pathetic? sure. needed? 100%.
I just put B down for a nap and I think I might take one myself here in a minute!

so the beginning of the week Paul took off to California
and left me here alone with that Brooklynn.
So school became an even greater challenge than it normally is...
I had two intense exams this week (got a "B" on both! Hooray!)
and....exciting news....

we bought our first house!
It was quick notice for us too, but there are some amazing incentives right now
so we HAD to jump on it!
So between regular school assignments,
trying to sell Paul's tacoma,
housing paperwork of several offers and counteroffers,
dealing with Paul being out of town and needing his signature on all that paperwork,
along with frequent visits to Northstar to use their printer and fax machine (thank you!)...
it was a crazy of a roller coaster week to say the least!

but we are really excited!
If any of you are looking into buying a home right now click here
It truly is a buyers market and right now there are some amazing opportunities.
We are hoping to close before we head out for the summer,
fingers crossed!

Thankfully Paul is home once again...
I only have 3 weeks left of school...
We get to go visit fam in a few weeks for Violet's blessing,
and Hallelujah, my mom is coming to help me move soon!

on a side note... I do not want to post pictures of the house on here,
however I did make a private blog to show family and close friends,
so if you are interesting in looking at it, leave me your email
and I'll send you an invite!

now it would not be a complete post without
some great pictures of our little girl...
her hair is getting so long, I can actually do real pigtails.



19 comments:

the walker family said...

Congrats on the new house! I hope everything works out for you!

jenna said...

so excited for you guys! can't wait to party there after this summer!!
p.s. i love brooklynn

The Turley Times said...

Hey girl...would love to see your house! Send us a link to our email at itturley@aol.com! Hope things are well. We will be in Cali april 6-10th. Let me know if you will be there then.

The Girl said...

Hey Ashley. Congrats on the house. Very exciting! You guys sound super busy but Brooklyn sure is a doll! I would love to see pictures of your house too! Good luck finishing school and moving!

The Guillaume's said...

OMG... Congrats on the new house. I would love to see pics. lynaegrneyes@yahoo.com. Good luck with the whole moving process, I bet you both are so excited! Greg and I are going crazy looking at houses right now. It is so intense trying to figure out exactly what you want and trying to get the best price. By the way Brooklyn is just adorable!!!!! Love the tongue!

Rachel said...

ash I would love to see your new house.. Rachel_Moncur@hotmail.com

Kevin & Tara said...

Hey Ashley! i would love to see your house too...we r still thinkin about buying something here... amyleeclark at gmail.com

rsdarby said...

Wow! Congrats on the new house. That is so exciting. You guys are such adults now. Where are you moving to? I'd love to see pics of the new place.

Rowley's said...

I'm always glad when weeks like that are over! Congratulations on your house! I can't wait until we can do that. We've thought about buying, but we're pretty sure that we'll have to move from Logan when Nate is done with school and they we found the new house we are renting for near nothing and I love it! I would love to see pictures on your new house, if you don't have my email...
nanners_5@hotmail.com

Katherine Young said...

fun! thats awesome you guys bought a house!! brooklyn is so cute!

Breanne said...

I would love to see it! bregirl81@gmail.com

Manners said...

Congrats! Having your own house is so fun :) Where did you buy at? i woud love to see it tymanners@hotmail.com hope all is well

The Batchelders said...

We're so excited for you guys! It is so nice to own your own home. Could we see it? batchelder3 at comcast dot net. When are you moving? love the pigtails!

Anonymous said...

i would love to see your house! Congrats. klalewis@hotmail.com

Whit said...

That is soooo exciting - to be a home owner! Congrats Ashley. Let me in on the pictures. And where are you moving? I guess you will say on the private blog...

yippeee so much to happy about for you... a child with no ear infections, a NEW HOME and DONE with school.

whitbrint@yahoo.com

The Ericksons said...

Sometimes pajama days are much needed. Congratulations on the house. brittneyerickson@gmail.com

Jamie said...

congrats about the house...invite me to the blog...jamiedslade@gmail.com!

griffinclan said...

We would love to see your new house. How exciting. We are happy for you.

griffinclan said...

our email is hollyhgriffin@msn.com