THAN THIS!
Sorry the pictures on here are always of Brooklynn, for some strange reason the camera only works for her!
Sorry the pictures on here are always of Brooklynn, for some strange reason the camera only works for her!
After an emotional February, March has started off with a bang! Paul and I were able to go to the temple this weekend, which we thoroughly enjoyed. It's amazing the peace and clarity that comes and the love you feel.
We heard some exciting news today...but can't share for awhile (no I'm not pregnant)!
We get to go to California soon for baby Violet's blessing and a visit with my fam...Let's just say I am so excited, my bags are already packed (well, not literally).
Two of my girlfriend's had beautiful baby girls this week!
I'm more than half way through my last semester!
I got a "B" on my stat midterm! (believe me, with a 13-month old, and everything else going on that is quite the accomplishment!)
I took the best hour and a half nap today...can't remember the last time I did that!
I had several girl nights/days this weekend (thanks Steph, Meradith, and Jenna)...it's been awhile.
And of course, the bachelor finale is tomorrow!








2 comments:
so glad to hear your march is going to be a great one! : )
Ugh...I really didn't enjoy stats. I had the same feeling. Somehow I pulled off a B in that class and I felt like celebrating. Kids make studying nearly impossible! ...and I'm excited for the Bachelor finale too!! :) Its so addicting.
Post a Comment