3.04.2009

my love

An oldie but goodie picture...back when we were newlyweds!

Lately I have been so grateful for my Paul William and very much in love with him! He has so many amazing qualities and I truly feel grateful to be his wife! I'm so glad he chose me!

(SIDE NOTE: While watching the bachelor he LOVED to tell me if he was on that show with me and EVERY other girl he ever dated he would have picked me! Ha...such a sweet thing to say...but we will never really know. Hands down though if it were the other way around and I was on there with Paul and EVERY other guy I ever dated..PAUL would FOR SURE be the last one standing!)

Some of the reasons why I love this man:

- He NEVER raises his voice at me (wish he could say the same thing about me).
- He is the most amazing dad! Really hands on and helpful and has been since day 1.
- His love for the savior and knowledge of the gospel.
- He is such a hard worker.
- He is honest and ALWAYS keeps his commitments.
- He is such a straight arrow and always has been...there is no grey area with Paul..it's only black and white.
- He is not easily offended...can let ALMOST anything and everything roll right off his back.
- He adores my family and can genuinely call my parents mom and dad.
- He adores his own family and ALWAYS makes them a priority and apart of our life.
- He seriously is the HOTTEST guy I have ever seen! His body is to die for..so glad its all mine!!
- He is very humble.
- He is always helping others...doesn't even think twice when a friend is in need.
- He is really funny...always trying to lighten the mood. (while I do love this about him, I have to admit I struggle with it sometimes too..like when I want to have a serious conversation and I literally have to pull his teeth to be serious.)
- He ALWAYS makes time for me.
- I love him for putting up with me!

Some of the reasons why I am so grateful for him:

- He is going to fight my lame BYU parking tickets for me.
- He always makes sure my car is clean, tuned-up, gased-up, and safe for me to drive.
- He gives the best massages!
- He cleans out the vacuum without me even having to ask.
- He goes above and beyond with Brooklynn lately so I can finish school.
- Recently I have come home from school to a made bed, clean dishes, clean laundry, a clean Brooklynn and a clean house! Such a great way to show me he loves me.
- He often will get up with Brooklynn in the morning and feed her breakfast so I can sleep in just a little bit longer!
- He'll run any errand I ask him to.
- He prints my papers for me.
- Family is his #1 priority

1 comment:

stacey said...

Paul is a good guy....sounds like he's lucky to have someone that loves him so much! Tell him hi for me. I'm sorry your little one isn't feeling good that stinks! Hopefully her little ears get better soon!