
This girl is starting to scare me. Please tell me it is just the age. She is naturally a klutz...always running into things and tripping..even when she really shouldn't. Last week she fell down the stairs..so scary and this morning she was trying to climb on our barstool (right after I had just put her down) and it tipped over, she fell back and the barstool landed on top of her legs! Luckily she didn't hit her head on our tile floor when she fell, but she already has some nice bruises on both her legs! She snuggled with me for a long while after and has said she won't climb on our chairs anymore but ask mommy for help. We shall see. I see a trip to the ER with her sometime in the near future with the rate she is going.

This picture is blurry but to me Brooklynn looks so much like my sister Shayna Paige in it. And wow, her hair really is starting to get LONG!


Love this one...sisterly love! I see so much of Paul in Maylee.


Brooklynn really adores Maylee! I love it! Everyone always asks me how B has adjusted to having a baby around and the truth is she loves it. She understands when mommy has to feed Maylee, she is so concerned for Maylee if she is crying..she'll say "It's okay Maylee, don't cry", while pushing her in her swing, giving her the binki, or rocking her in the cradle. She loves to be close to Maylee, but is not overbearing. I really cannot imagine her have adjusting any more perfectly than she has!

So sweet.
3 comments:
My goodness! They are growing up way too fast! I miss you all so much! That picture of B does look a lot like Shayna. We need to come back and visit soon. I don't want little miss B forgetting her Auntie Stephy!!!
Welcome to the life of kamikaze children, I've got two so far and every day we have a narrow escape with death. I like to tell myself that they are just gifted physically but who am I kidding? Wild children!! Your kids are precious!
Wow!! Maylee looks like she's getting so BIG! And she is definitely starting to look less and less like Brooklynn.
Post a Comment