This girl is quick. The other day I turned my head for 2 minutes and came back to find she had "colored" "so pretty" on her hands and her belly! Despite the fact that I KNOW she understands when we give her coloring utensils that we ONLY color on Paper...her body must be just too tempting! Either that or it gives her an excuse to get in the tub!

Showing off her artistic skills
The other night I was working on FINALLY cleaning out the dreaded, disorganized bow drawer and finishing our "bow board". While re-organizing, Brooklynn kept bringing me the bows and flowers to put in her hair...by the end she had quite the head of hair! Take a look...



When daddy came home, he got quite the laugh and went on a picture spree...

Being silly in her chairs from Grandma and Grandpa!

Her and Maylee wore matching jean jackets the other day...unfortunately Brooklynn was not being very cooperative that morning so this is the only picture I got, NOT a one with the two of them together! :(


No comments:
Post a Comment