Okay... I have so many people ask me where I get all my girls' hair accessories that I have finally decided to make some, for SUPER cheap. So if you are interested...I can do any colors and the flowers are below. I also have the crochet and the stretchy hairbands, along with the crochet beanies. If you or anyone you know is having a
GIRL, these make great gifts! You can never have enough accessories! Email me at brooklynn.maydesigns@gmail.com to place an order. Large flowers are $5 each with a headband or 5 for $20. Small flowers are $3 each with a matching headband or 6 for $15. The crochet beanies are $5 each and any extra headbands are just $1.
Colors: Peach, Lavender, Blue, Brown, Cream, Orange, Pink, Purple, White, Red, Yellow, Black, Burgundy, Lime Green, Hot Pink, Turquoise, Silver, and Animal Print.



large flowers: Mums and Peonies

small flowers: peonies

small flowers:Lillies
**Daisy flowers, large and small also available.
1 comment:
so cute! check out my blog for some news!
Post a Comment