P.S. I also did my annual "had a baby, cut your hair" a few days ago, and I am loving it. I'm sure Maylee is also appreciating the fact that my hair no longer gets in her face while nursing or carrying her. Paul loves the new sassy look too...maybe a little too much! Thanks Jess...you did a great job...even with my passing out and all!
May Funnies
3 months ago








4 comments:
You look GORGEOUS!! How did you find time to get ready?? Your girls are so beautiful :) I'm going to be in CA August 10-28th of course would love to see you if you happened to be there as well.
Passing out?
There is seriously nothing like getting your hair done. You look great!
You look fabulous! Your hair looks great and the girls are completely adorable!
you girls all look great... we need to play as soon as Im not sick. it will be fun to see you guys again.
Post a Comment