I finally completed one of my to-do list tasks that has been looming over me for about 2 months now.

Our dreaded mess of bows and hairbands...
Just a mess..

Our new "Bow board" that my mom got us. I just covered it with fabric and had Paul put the knobs on. I ran out of ribbon, so I need to get more to tie around the knobs so that we can finishing clipping the rest of bows and flowers on. But I am so excited now to be able to see all of them! Thanks mom.
3 comments:
wow! thats a lot of bows... you made most of those didnt you??? stylish and talented!
Love that board! I bought a bow ribbon holder from etsy but it doesn't hold all of Payton's clippies and bow. Good job! I cannot even believe how many you have!
Hey it looks great and works! I'm so glad that it turned out so cute. Now it needs a cute saying on the top.....
MoM
Post a Comment