12.01.2009

A little update

So Thanksgiving was wonderful! My whole family came here to Utah and I was so grateful not to have to travel to California! We just hung out, shopped, played games, ate, and watched movies! It was perfect! Brooklynn loved every minute of it and it was so nice to hear her call anyone else's name besides "Mommy". We were sad to see them leave but they will all be back in less than 4 weeks for baby girl's arrival!

I am trying to stay busy so that time will fly, while also trying to stay out of big crowds so B and I stay healthy, but it has been a little challenging as my energy level is pretty much non-existent these days. My mornings have been a little tough lately with feeling light-headed, nausea, weakness, and contractions! In fact yesterday I was on all fours rocking and trying hard to breath due to some crazy contractions! I'm at 35 weeks now (4 weeks away from my scheduled induction) and hoping to make it at least until after Christmas. Had a Dr.'s appointment today and I am 1.5 cm dilated and 50 % effaced. That made me feel like I wasn't crazy with feeling contractions lately...they have been real and making progress for baby girl's arrival. Her head is also down which was great news! I don't remember getting this anxious this soon with Brooklynn but I am very ready to have baby out of me! Poor Paul has to listen to my moans, aches, and complaints all day long! But very soon it will all be done and we will FINALLY be holding baby girl in our arms (still no name...sad I know). I cannot wait... In the mean time, I am so excited for the Christmas season! So many things to do and look forward to! I love this time of year!

4 comments:

Kate Call said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Call said...

oh my word... sounds like that little girl is as anxious to get here as you are! thats crazy you have made that much progress this early.. kind of exciting huh?! as long as she is healthy she can come as soon as she wants right?! sorry you have been uncomfortable.. glad you are on the last leg of this pregnancy so you can finally enjoy beautiful baby #2 very soon!
i'll be checking in for updates. good luck!

Nelson said...

its not sad she dosent have a name. you are just waiting till you just know the name is right. natalie didnt get her name till i was waiting for the doctor to come while trying not to push. her name will be with her for the rest of her life and it needs to be perfect so if u have wait till you meet her it is not SAD. But that you love her so much you dont want to name something that doesnt fit her.:)

stacey said...

hang in there she's almost here! The last part is so hard!! Good luck you can do it!! :)