12.30.2009

Our Two Girls

I was sitting in bed last night, watching TV while I nursed Maylee and Paul and Brooklynn were asleep next to me- my whole family in the same bed and tears came to my eyes and my heart filled with so much love for these three in my life. I feel so incredibly blessed and so happy! Life is not always easy but its moments like that which enable me to endure through those tough times. I am excited about my new adventures as a mom and I know it will be filled with both joyful and sorrowful times, but I wouldn't want it any other way. This is what I have always wanted in my life. I love my family so much- Paul, Brooklynn and now Maylee.

Just some random pictures over the last few days:

Taking a nap with my little Brooklynn just today!
Playing away as usual.
Brooklynn has never fallen asleep in her highchair...this shows how incredibly exhausted she has been over the last few days. It also was the start of a bad night for her and an emotional one for me. We got through it though!
This was Brooklynn snuggling daddy after he had to give her a time-out! Poor daddy felt so bad.
Brooklynn loves drinking out of my hospital cup.


Brooklynn's HUGE doll from Great Grandpa Giddings. She loves it!
Being such a great big sister...checking on Maylee.
Getting ready for church on Sunday.
Pretty red Christmas dress. She went to church just her and daddy!

Hanging out...at least her eyes are open...usually she is asleep!
Love her!
Being silly.
Sister love.

Seriously, does it get any better than this?
Brooklynn just adores Maylee and is already such a great big sister...hopefully she keeps it up!
I could eat her... I love her so much!

3 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Those are adorable pictures! I think it is great that you are recording so many things, then when you look back you have some of those everyday moments!

jenna said...

i feel like its christmas around here with all these posts!!!! LOVE B's dress. Love miss M and ALL THAT HAIR! i can't wait to sit down and grill you about all this second child stuff. honestly since you've had her i can't stop thinking about another. ugh i have the bug. DANG YOU ASHLEY!

hey i'll call you tomorrow on andrew's phone, he was at work all day today. maybe we can arrange to get together before the blessing.

xoxo.

Our Family said...

Those pictures of B & Maylee are priceless. What sweet little moments! We are going to miss you tons when we move:(