My family came here to Utah over Thanksgiving so that I didn't have to travel to California after all the traveling we had recently done and considering the fact I was so pregnant! I was so grateful they were willing to come our way. We were able to spend the holiday with all our Tolman relatives and Grandma Poulton! The food was delicious, the games were hilarious, and the company was just the best!

Brooklynn is blessed with great uncles (from both sides) that just love and adore her so much! And she loves and adores them ALL right back!

Brooklynn with Uncle Ryan

Love, love, love this picture of Uncle Cody and Brooklynn. She sounds so cute when she says "Cody".

The whole Ridley clan at Thanksgiving with Grandma Poulton!

All ready for Thanksgiving!


Grandma giving Brooklynn a bubble bath in the sink! Since it had become too difficult for me to bend over a bath tub, I started giving Brooklynn baths in the sink. So much easier on me and she loves it! She calls it her Brooklynn tub!
No comments:
Post a Comment