12.30.2009

Random December Happenings

I am trying to play catch up here with all my pictures and the things we have done for the last few months since I finally have MY desktop set up and can download my pictures!

Her Christmas outfit...wore to see Santa and for our ward Christmas breakfast! Too cute!
.Merry Christmas!
Waiting in line to see Santa!
Mommy and Brooklynn waiting to see Santa. She was so excited until it actually became her turn and then she wanted nothing to do with him. She didn't cry, but held onto mommy for dear life!
Terrible picture. Our flash set off the flashes of the photographer there so we didn't get a single good picture. This Santa was legit in terms of his look, but he was terrible interacting with the kids. He made little effort... I was a little disappointed!
Paul and I laughed so hard at this half-dressed mannequin in Express at the mall! Paul couldn't resist! Haha. And I guess neither could Brooklynn...she knew he was a "naked jaybird".
Daddy and Brooklynn after seeing Santa. Love this picture of the two of them!
Our friend Brandon just recently left for his mission and the night before he entered the MTC, Paul and I had the chance to attend a session with he and his parents at the temple. So glad we were able to go and Paul was so happy to say good-bye. We wish him the best of luck and are so proud of him!

I made it through the entire session- 9 months pregnant- without needing to use the restroom!
Grandma Poulton was here for a few weeks and before she left she took all us girls out to lunch. So glad we had a chance to spend some time with her while she was here.
Learned my lesson...no more allowing her to eat RED PASTA all by herself! Too big of a mess to clean up.
Hanging out with Patrick after Baby James' blessing. She gave mommy a heart attack while we were there because she fell down their basement stairs. All was well, but it was scary!
Out shopping with mommy. She loves to go with me. This was a Brooklynn size chair and she loved it!
All ready for church. We are absolutely loving our new ward. And we are excited for our new time-11- for the upcoming year.
Helping Daddy "decorate" the Christmas tree!
The boys with their girls. We've had the pleasure of having Josh and Cassie at our home a few times this month. Always great to see them. Love this picture...proof for them that they do help Cassie and I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics, I love the one of Paul and Brooklynn decorating the tree...your kitchen is gorgeous what kind of wood are you cabinets??

Laynie Turner Billman said...

Such cute pics! Brooklynn has the cutest clothes, were do you shop for her?