Surprise Baby Get Together
The Saturday night before I had Maylee, my best friend, Stephanie, had a little get together for me in celebration of the then upcoming arrival of our baby girl. It was meant to be a surprise but Steph ended up spilling the beans to me. Close friends and family met me at Chili's for some dinner/dessert. It was delicious! Just so great to see everyone. Thanks so much Steph! Rachel made me tons of new cute bows and headbands, which I desperately needed. Jess made me a carseat cover which has been the one thing I have really wanted. Shea brought the cutest bracelets and needed diapers. Steph brought a darling outfit and some more diapers! And Stephanie being the most thoughtful person I have ever known also brought Brooklynn a new baby doll so that she can play "mommy" with mommy. What a great night! Thank you all for coming!

Grandma and Brooklynn all ready to go to Chili's

I love her to pieces!

Brooklynn and Mommy

Yummy fries...she can never get enough of them!

Rachel and Jess...too cute!

Mom and Aunt Tammy

Cousin Lana and Liza

Me and Shea

Brooklynn with her new baby doll from Auntie Stephy

Stephanie and Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment