or you don't say "what do you think i am a terrorist or something" after they ask to see your ticket while you board the plane like my smart sister Paige. haha oh gosh.
Tell your brother it is people like him that makes going through airport security such a pain for the rest of us. haha! Ashley how are you? Long time no talk I miss you girls!
I had to laugh to myself when I read this post...my husband, Ryan almost did the same thing on our way home from Brazil this last spring. I went through, looked back and motioned to him about it. Luckily we caught it though...I could only imagine! He actually had another close call a couple months ago too. Maybe it's the name?
Paul and I are both from southern California, however, we met in May of 2005 in Memphis, TN. Paul was selling Pest Control and I was living with an Aunt and Uncle for the summer. We met in the tiny singles branch and it was pretty much love at first sight. To say it was meant to be is an understatement. We were engaged by September and married in the San Diego Temple in November that same year. We are the proud parents of THREE beautiful little girls. Brooklynn Merie came to us in January of 2008, Maylee Kate came right before Christmas of 2009, and Lyla Belle just joined our family in April of this year. They are the light and happiness of our lives!
4 comments:
or you don't say "what do you think i am a terrorist or something" after they ask to see your ticket while you board the plane like my smart sister Paige. haha oh gosh.
LOVE YOU RYAN!! SO SORRY!!!!
Tell your brother it is people like him that makes going through airport security such a pain for the rest of us. haha! Ashley how are you? Long time no talk I miss you girls!
I had to laugh to myself when I read this post...my husband, Ryan almost did the same thing on our way home from Brazil this last spring. I went through, looked back and motioned to him about it. Luckily we caught it though...I could only imagine! He actually had another close call a couple months ago too. Maybe it's the name?
Post a Comment