11.19.2008

No Phone

Just wanted to let everyone know that my phone broke so if you really need to get ahold of me, call Paul, but I can't gaurantee he'll be with me at all times...like right now he is not. Anyways, I was going to use my brother, Skyler's, cell phone, but its not working right now either. It's so weird how disconnected from the world you feel when you don't have a phone or internet. We sure do live in a high-tech world, and don't know what to do without it.

4 comments:

jenna said...

call meeeeee

Unknown said...

holy cow. how annoying. no wonder i couldn't get a hold of you! haha josh and i were thinking of doing a world ventures meeting at your place (where you and Paul can invite all your friends) and have Josh and Paul Baird give the presentation. Maybe go to dinner before?!?! Wanna?! Call me.

Breanne said...

Lana & I have been trying to get ahold of you. All the girls are going to see Twilight on tuesday night and we wanted to know if you wanted to come. Call me or Lana to let us know :)
(319-3037)

Breanne said...

Sweet. I am getting tickets for the 9:00 show at Provo Towne. We are going to meet around 8:15 to get some treats :)
email me and we can chat more: bregirl81@gmail.com