Holidays are fun again!!! I can't remember the last time I did anything for Halloween. Now that we have Brooklynn, there's something to look forward to and this year didn't disappoint for sure. We were able to go up to Logan for Halloween to spend with the Giddings' family. Brooklynn, as you can see, was a flower and I can hardly stand how cute she was! The evening was perfect. We had chili and passed out candy to the trick or treaters and then went around the neighborhood with Brooklynn and her cousins, Taylor and Kye. I mean even Brooklynn got some candy, or in other words, mommy and daddy got some candy! After visiting for awhile and taking pictures we headed back to Happy Valley. Totally worth the drive...we had a fun night.
May Funnies
3 months ago








9 comments:
love brooklynn's little costume, so cute! sounds like you guys have been so busy having fun! i'm so jealous you went on a cruise! :D hope all is well!
I AM DYING!!!! If only Quinn could wear that next year without his manliness in question. oh so cute!!!
Brooklynn looked so cute. We're happy to see new posts and new pictures. We need to get together soon.
Brooklynn looked so cute. We're happy to see new posts and new pictures. We need to get together soon.
so cute...yeah, now that we are both in Utah we def need to do that play date :)
I'm glad you are back from the cruise. Can't wait to come and see your place.
You and Paul deserved some Halloween candy for having such a darling little flower for everyone to see!
She looks so cute! I agree that holidays are way more fun with a little one.
That flower costume is so cute!! Yippee for Halloween!
Brooklynn is so darling! Love the costume! Sorry we missed you guys! You should have come for a treat!
Post a Comment