So I realize I have not blogged for sometime now...that's because we moved, had family in town for a weekend for our company banquet, went on a cruise, visited with family in California, visited with family in Logan, and now I don't have my pictures to post. Our camera card accidentally got deleted, but thankfully after they were downloaded to my Mother-in-law's computer, so now I'm just working on retrieving those pictures (and hilarious videos) so I can post them and all about our recent travels. So as soon as I get those pictures I will play catch up for the last month. But we are doing great! Brooklynn is crawling all over the place but even still is just the best baby! I keep being told to watch out for my next because Brooklynn is so good. Paul is already working on staffing his office for next summer, but has also decided to go back to school next semester. It will be a busy time for him. I am filling my days keeping up with Brooklynn and I love it. It is nice though to have those moments every once in awhile when Paul steps up and gives me a break from our beautiful baby Brooklynn. Right now I am up too early because I did not know it was day light savings time. Paul went back to sleep but I figured Brooklynn and I can just be ready early for church...which in fact I am so excited for because we are in a new ward- full of young married families and I am just excited to get involved in a ward again after not being so over the summer. It's just a great day- fast Sunday's are amazing! This morning I am happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment