11.22.2008

Communication is back!

I got a new phone! I switched from Verizon to Sprint to save us money and now I have unlimited minutes...so no more going over or not answering because I'm running low on minutes. I was able to keep my same number but I wasn't able to retrieve my contacts....I did get several numbers off Paul's cell but I'm still missing quite a few, so if you can all send me a text with your name and number I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. Hope all is well.

On a side note...Can you believe how bad BYU lost tonight to the U? My brother, Skyler, would be so disappointed.

4 comments:

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

HI ASH!! I'm doin so good thanks!! You guys look just as beautiful and happy! Lil Brooklyn is just to die for! Such a doll, and I love her outfits and bows! What's new with you anyway? Do you get to stay home with her? Work? Where are you living? As for me.. I'm still massaging and doing aesthetics. I got a new job I absolutely love so hopefully that won't die off like a lot businesses are these days! So update me on you guys!

jenna said...

yay! no more paul yelling at us!

Breanne said...

Yippe! That's great news!
We are going to meet around 8 tomorrow at Provo, and I have your ticket :) Can't wait to get together.

Kent and Kate said...

I have been meaning to comment on your blog! I have to say that your sweet Brooklynn is so beautiful!

The BYU game was pretty sad!