It's officially the holiday season and I love it. This year I have so much to be grateful for...at the top of the list is my amazing family. Paul is even more wonderful than I ever could have imagined and being a mother is simply indescribable. Brooklynn is such a gem. It's hard to imagine I can have another baby and love that one as much as I love her. She truly is the love and joy of our lives. She gives it meaning and purpose, which makes me so grateful to my Father in Heaven for allowing us to raise his precious children here on earth. Holidays bring our families together and that's why its my favorite time of year!
We had a great Thanksgiving weekend in Logan with the Giddings' family. We ate tons of delicious food, went bowling (Paul dominated, Papa was a close second, and I was awful- really an embarrassing performance for me),played games (boggle, scum, and wizard), visited a lot, and decorated Mama's Christmas tree and Mom and Dad's Christmas tree. Paul and I also braved the crowds at 3 am on Black Friday. Really our only claim to fame was the 4 GB SD card we got at Wal-Mart for $10. What a deal! But that was about the only fabulous deal we got. We purchased a few other Christmas gifts and went back home to sleep. Brooklynn even came with us! She was a trooper, but Paul decided he does not bust his butt at work for us to get up at the crack of dawn, stand in long lines and only save a few bucks. Not worth it I guess, but at least we can say "been there, done that."
We missed Josh and Cassie of course but it was so fun to see everyone else! I didn't take any pictures because before we left I could not find the battery charger for the camera. I'll have to get some from everyone else. Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving as well. We are so grateful for all our wonderful friends, and EVERY member of our families.
May Funnies
3 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment