Three years ago today, Paul and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the San Diego Temple. It was one of the best days of my life (Brooklynn's birth being a very close second). We've been through and done so much since then, and I can't imagine my life without him. I love you so very much Paul. Happy anniversary baby.


4 comments:
you guys are so cute, congrats girl! :D
cute pics i loved them!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS!!
Ash, I had a lot of catching up to do since your cruise. I love reading your blog so much. You express your thoughts so beautifully. Anyway, Congrats to you and Paul. You have a beautiful family and relationship. I am so happy for you and love you so much.
I can't wait to talk with you about all the fun stuff I just read. I miss ya!
Cody is in my prayers!!!!
Have fun at the concert and I hope you are sleeping well on your new mattress! Love your washer and dryer too!
Post a Comment