Well Texas has been treating us good. Other than the extremely HOT climate...we like it here. There are so many things to do here in San Antonio. In fact we bought season passes to Sea World, and since it is so close to us whenever we get a free moment we go. It has been fun to watch Brooklynn's reactions to the different animals. And of course Paul just loves Sea World..."It's not other park...it's another world!" And I enjoy any moment out of our little apartment complex. This slideshow is of our happenings up to this point here in San Antonio. We for sure miss the fam back in California, so Brooklynn and I are are excited for our trip home for Skyler's farewell.
May Funnies
4 months ago








3 comments:
It looks like you guys are having fun. Brooklynn is getting so big.
I love the pictures in the slideshow. How great that you guys have a pass to seaworld. So much fun! You all look great! We miss you!
That is so fun that you have passes to Sea World. I'm jealous. You look really great Ashley. Well you all do, what a good lookin family!
Post a Comment