8.05.2008

Who else but The Brooklynn??!!

Brooklynn is sitting up all the time these days and loves to be in that position. We have tried to put her on her belly with an object a little out of reach to see if she would scoot her way towards it, but not a whole lot of mobility just yet...which is perfectly fine with me! She is developing the cutest little personality and I adore EVERYTHING she does...I simply just cannot get enough of her! I just wanna hug her, and squeeze her, and pinch her, and love her and kiss her. Did I say wanna, cause I actually do that! Paul misses her terribly, everyday. The days go by slow, but the weeks are going by fast. We sure are learning a lot and making a lot of memories!


5 comments:

kate said...

Oh my goodness! That outfit is too cute! and what an ADORABLE girl wearing it! :) Seriously, she is a doll.

Glad you guys are liking Texas. Those Sea World pics look so fun!!

kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I think her clothes are cuter than mine....I need to start shopping at Babies R Us I guess. Do they make my size?

I dig her little fauxhawk as well.

Ryan & Amanda said...

She is darling, Ryan saw your blog with me last night and he commented on what a cute baby you have. I would definitely agree. She is so adorable! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun, I almost wish I were there! Sea World looks so fun!

Lana said...

I agree with the comment above. Her clothes are cuter then mine and I love seeing her outfits.