I promise the title of this post will make sense once you watch this video... Whenever Brooklynn is on her back, she moves her arms and legs and Paul and I laugh everytime because it looks like she is flapping her wings. One of these days I am going to get a shot of her doing this first thing in the morning because she gets out of control with the wing flapping as soon as she sees Paul or I and knows she's going to get picked up! It's hilarious, but enjoy this one for now.
Preference 2021
5 years ago








7 comments:
Ash, both of those videos of Brooklynn are adorable! That is so cute that she gets so excited. She has such a sweet personality. She is totally sitting good. I can't beleive how much she has grown. I'm sad I can't see her. I hope Texas is feeling like home to you right now. I love you.
Ashley,
She is changing daily, isn't she? We miss you all so very much and getting the chance to see all those adorable changes. Thanks so much for sharing them on your blog so we can be a part of them too.
I'm so gratful for those few months we had together-miss our afternoons and evenings.....
Love to our Paul William too
The fam
So cute! I love babies! Looks like she is so happy. I hope Texas is treating you well.
OH my gosh haha that is the funniest thing ever! She is so stinkin cute so so fun. You guys have a great recipe for babies! Thank you for your comments Ash you are wonderful. I just think you are so great, and you were one of the few people I LOVED talking to about your birthing experience because it was so great for you and made me feel at ease about everything. It was amazing for me too and the feelings that have accompanied the experience are just too much for words. Being a mother is better than I ever had the capacity to even imagine before! I'm so grateful to Father in Heaven for allowing me to feel so much!! Anyway, thank you for being so positive and encouraging. You really are so great! Brooklyn is so fortunate to have been sent to you guys!
I loved every single one of these videos. Babies are the best! Every moment is a treasure, and those moments come and go so quickly.
We have the funniest picturs of Jacob in this pose that we always called his "Superman" pose--similar to the "bird". I'll show it to you someday! Her giggles, and new skills are wonderful!
She is getting soooo big!! I can't wait to see her again! How is Texas treating ya do you like San Antonio!? Paul is doing awesome out there! Miss you guys hopefully see you soon!
She is so cute! Babies are the best, Alli does similar movements, and I can never get enough of them. I love the giggle in the middle and the excitement! It is so fun being a mom and seeing how they grow and change, but it happens way too fast!
Post a Comment