8.12.2008

My dearest BFF

Stephanie and I have been best of friends since we were in the 2nd grade. A lot has happened in each of our lives since then and through it all we have remained so close. This summer has been a special one as she and her husband, Mike, have also been working for Northstar and we have been experiencing the ups and downs of summer sales together. Most importantly though, Stephanie has been a life savor for me on several occasions since having Brooklynn. I trust that she loves my precious daughter just as I do. I am so grateful for her. She is such a great example of the woman I want to be. She is the most genuine, kind, helpful and thoughtful person I know. Life has thrown her more than I could imagine and yet she remains steadfast and immovable! She deserves the very best and all the blessings our Father in Heaven has in store for her...and I know they are many! Thank you Steph for being you! I love you like a sister...and you'll always be Auntie Stephy to our little miss Brooklynn!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

that is such a cute picture! it is so fun that you guys have each other, i'm so happy for you!

Rowley's said...

I love her too! I loved seeing both of you when you were here. Hopefully it won't be too long before we meet again! I'm so glad that you guys are still so close, and I'm more glad that you both have been very kind in including me in your friendship circle! Tell Steph hi for me!

Our Family said...

Thank you Ashley! You are too sweet! I love you and I love Little miss Brooklynn so much! I cherish our friendship/sisterhood so much and I am so grateful to have you in my life! Thank you again for your kind words and for always being there for me. You are a true and dear friend! Love you!!!

MoM Ridley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MoM Ridley said...

I will second that! It's funny how life has a way of letting us know who is really our true friends. Those who know our weaknesses and still stand by us,are there to lift us when no one else even knows you need lifting, understands when no one else does, listens and is honest in their words, shares your heartaches and sorrow by your side and strengthens you when you don't even know you need to be given that. Steph you have done that always and I'm sure you will forever, to my Ashley. Thank you too for being "TURE BLUE, THROUGH AND THROUGH! We love you as our own.
MoMasita

Meradith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meradith said...

Ashley you are so genuine. It's a gift, to be able to compliment others and allow them to truly feel your sincerity. I wanted to thank you for the comment you left on our most recent post. It meant a lot to both Jason and me. (He read it first actually and brought it to my attention:). We think so highly of you and Paul. I'm getting so excited for all the NS girls to come back home so we can play! Can you believe we are half way done with August? Thank you again, I just love you. By the way I watched that video of Brooklyn laughing on facebook like 4 times in a row... toooooooo cute I LOVED it!

Lana said...

That is really special that you two are such close friends. What a blessing!
I love the picture of her with Brooklynn.