I can't believe I haven't done this sooner. I finally painted Brooklynn's toe nails! And considering how squirmy she was and how tiny her nails are, I think they look pretty darn good! I don't dare try her fingernails just yet because I know we'd be getting nail polish all over everything! For now her toes look cute... just in time to go to California!


11 comments:
That is seriously soo cute! I have thought quite a few times about painting ALli's toenails, but then I get worried for some reason, but I may have to now. She looks so pleased and grown up in that last picture. What a doll!
i do sadie's when she is sleeping :)
Too cute! I haven't attempted to do Anna's, although she carries the fingernail polish around the house saying, "pretty." :)
I miss you guys!!! Hope you are having a GREAT time in Cali. Love you both!!!
LOVE IT!! my sister in law always has her little girls toe and fingernails painted,its my favorite.. she said the key is to do it while she is sleeping.. is that what you did??? she is adorable!! can't wait to see her in person again! the summer is almost over.. YEAH!!!
I LOVE THIS!!!! I love to do the "girly" thing. Heres to so much more exciting things. (aren't girls fun?)
She looks so cute. I love that last picture. It is hard to paint their little nails, but it looks SO cute and it does get easier as you practice on such a small target.
Hey old neighbor! :) Your blog is too cute, and you're daughter is absolutely adorable! I hope things are going great for you guys!
Shaye
How cute! I remember painting Skylee's little toes the first time, I still love seeing such a little person with pretty toes! She is such a cute little girl :)
That is so cute! I wish I could paint toenails...... :)
She is looking more and more like Paul. That is so cute.
She has such a sweet personality. I bet you never get enough of her.
I heard some news that made me REALLY happy. Call me!!!!!!!
That is so cute! :) I was thinking of doing this when my girls are born to tell them apart if they look too much alike! :) She has the sweetest smile!
Post a Comment