8.07.2008

Kissable Lips

Brooklynn has been doing this thing lately where she bites down on her lower lip..it's actually quite adorable. As for other recent happenings, we are working on confiscating the binki...because it has become a sleep prop and she needs to learn to fall asleep on her own, without it- before it becomes a lasting habit..She can do it- fall asleep without it, but sometimes she will start sucking on her fist, thumb, or fingers- can't get rid of her hands so hopefully she doesn't trade in one sucking habit for another...we shall see. I am simply obsessed with this little girl...she ALWAYS brings a smile to my face and heart...we are so grateful for her in our lives!




5 comments:

Lana said...

Ash, I am obsessed with her too and I am not her Mommy. I can see why you would be. She is the cutest thing on earth!

jenna said...

oh my gosh i love my little girl. can i call her that? i think i'm more obsessed with her than YOU are! nevermind thats not possible. LOVE YOU b!!

MoM Ridley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MoM Ridley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MoM Ridley said...

Wow-how she is changing. Everytime we get on there is some new little cute thing she is doing-can't wait to experience them with you if only for a short week.
We have to agree-she is so adorable you just want to kiss her all over & we will.See you soon! Love U ALL :)
Love the Fam