Paul's office had a little BBQ this morning and so I took Brooklynn out to the pool for the first time since we have been here in Texas...because it is generally way to hot! Anyways, I was reminded how much Brooklynn loves the water. No real surprise there. Even when bath time comes...she knows it and gets extremely excited... I mean she flaps her wings (see earlier video from a previous post), her smile is from ear to ear, and she bounces up and down and she does that starting the second I grab her towel and walk into the bathroom. It's the cutest thing.
P.S. On a side note- doesn't she look so much like Paul these days?? Especially in the middle picture below. It's kind of crazy.


5 comments:
I still see you, Ashley, in her. I'm not seeing Paul so much. She and Anna need to go swimming together. :)
We miss you guys incredibly.
Love you, Mom
It looks like you guys had fun. We absolutely love to take our babies swimming- they love water too! Blair about climbed in the bathtub herself this morning. We're excited for when you guys come back.
Your daughter is so adorable!! I am really looking forward to having a little princess of my own. :) I have to admit...I kind of feel like a new mom all over again - because I know how to handle boys...girls are a new territory for me, but I am excited!! I do see Paul in Brooklyn, but there is still quite a bit of you too. She is gorgeous!!
i love my little b!!! oh i'll miss you and her SO MUCH.
She does look a lot like your husband, but I she you in her too! She's SO cute, and love the toes!
Post a Comment