the infamous baby pictures and who looks like who. I always thought Brooklynn looked like me and when Maylee first was born I thought she also looked a lot like Brooklynn did. BUT as the days go by, I think Maylee is looking more and more like Paul. But then I pulled out baby pictures and once again I'm thinking Maylee indeed looks more like me as well, but with Paul's eyes. Luckily neither of my girls have looked like Paul and Josh as babies!
It's no secret these two boys, who obviously grew up to be handsome men, had a rough start...looking like ugly, grumpy old men...thus their infamous baby picture (and the only picture I have of Paul as a baby):

Their Polish noses were promenant from the very beginning and Paul and I pray every pregnancy that our kids DON'T inherit that. So far, so good!

Miss Maylee- 2 weeks old

Miss Brooklynn- 2 weeks old
Both girls had tons of hair but looking back at pictures of Brooklynn, it looks like Maylee has more!
Me as a baby...newborn to a few weeks old I am guessing:

Isn't my older brother, Ryan so precious in this picture?

Love the hairdo mom! But you have hardly aged! Brooklynn knew this was Grandma!

Me and Aunt Bren. And I think this one looks a lot like Maylee.
What do you all think?
2 comments:
Too funny about the noses, Ryan does not want any of our kids to inherit his nose either! Little Miss Brooklyn is too cute, she definitely has had a lot of changes the last little while! And I know it's not as cute when it's your own child, but I think she is even cute in her tantrum picture.
Ashley!!! That pic of paul and Josh is HILARIOUS!!! I love it!! I thinm Maylee looks a lot like you as a baby..
Post a Comment