Yesterday we were able to go to Logan to celebrate Aunt Joanna's and Brooklynn's birthdays. Mom and Mama put together this whole Mickey party and Brooklynn LOVED it! She had the cutest reaction to EVERYTHING! She of course loved seeing Anna and Lauren! She plays SO well with her aunts...wish they were a little closer so we could play more often!



The cutest Mickey and Minnie cupcakes!


Her birthday balloon which she has continued to carry around all day today!

The birthday girl with her Mickey ears!

So excited to open her gifts...a mickey rocker, an elmo microwave, a tea set and a book! THANK YOU everyone!

Loving Mickey!


Her cupcake! Can't believe she is 2! Well almost :)

So serious. Concentrating!


Daddy helped. (Nice scarf Paul...was it cold inside?)

Then she chowed!

Loving her Aunt Anna!

Gran and Maylee

Aunt Lauren and Maylee.
6 comments:
As Brooklynn gets older I cannot believe how much she looks like you Ashley. She is a beautiful little girl.
Cute cup cake idea!
Brooklyn looks so old. She is just a little lady. Happy 2 years!!
I don't know if we'll be able to make it or not this Saturday because of the NS retreat and other obligations we have. But we're gonna try!!
awe, how fun! happy 2nd birthday to your little cutie! they grow up too fast!
Hi Giddings family!
We feel so bad that we haven't congratulated you on your new little girl yet! Congratulations! She is a doll of course. I haven't looked at anyone's blogs for months now, so I had no idea you had already had her until today! I remembered that you were due some time in January, but I didn't remember that it was early January.
What a cute little family you have. And Brooklynn is so grown up and so pretty!
Our address is
3830 Raymond Ave
Ogden, UT 84403
Congrats again, glad all went well.
Love the Batchelders
i love the cupcakes and the cupcake wheel so cute!
Post a Comment