1.18.2010

Life with Two

is much more simple than I thought it would be. The three of us girls get to hang out all day... a lot of the time in our jammies! We can snuggle, watch movies, color, and eat! It can be quite the life. But by the end of the day, we are all so excited when daddy comes home! He always makes EVERYTHING more fun!

Brooklynn has had three successful nights in a row now at going to bed without tears. I don't know what Paul does when he tucks her in, but I guess he has the magic touch! She also went potty in the "big girl potty" for the first time this last week! It was an exciting moment in our home. It hasn't happened again yet, but I know it will be more frequent soon...and on her timetable! She still is the most amazing helper when it comes to Maylee...and I am very grateful for that!

Poor Maylee has had some fussy days recently due to her tummy bothering her. After EVERY feeding the spit up comes and you can visibly see it hurting her! I can get her to fall asleep but at some point her poor tummy will hurt again and you see her wiggle and cry in pain. It's so sad. Because of this, she loves to snuggle and fall asleep on your tummy and LOVES to be held over your shoulder! It looks like her hair is starting to thin out a little already, which makes me sad...but her eyes are still blue!

This week I heard news about several families tragically loosing their babies and it has made me treasure my girls that much more! Life is so precious and such a gift! I am grateful for them. Motherhood is the most amazing thing I could have ever imagined, along with the most challenging! It's not always easy...but so worth it!












No comments: