Paul did an amazing job and the spirit was strongly present. It is amazing to think that just a short time ago she was in the presence of her Father in Heaven and now here she is in our arms! I love her so much and am so grateful for her (even though the sleepless nights that accompany a newborn have now adorned my face with two lovely canker sores...ugh!).
After the blessing we were able to mingle with all in attendance and eat yummy Hawaiin haystacks! Overall the afternoon was just perfect!
Those in attendance including:
- The Ridley's
- The Giddings (minus Josh and Cassie)
- The Larsen's
- Mama and Papa
- The Womacks
- Aunt Tammy and Uncle Buzz
- Lana
- Morri and Family
- The Lamoureux's
- Ryan Alspach
- The Rammell's
- Our home teacher, Matt
- Bishop Smart
Thank you to all for being here and helping make the day that much more special! Also a special thanks to my family who pulled together and helped so much get my house in order for all our company!
Maylee in her dress: (Paul thought that Maylee would just wear the same blessing dress Brooklynn did, but I was diligent in my quest for them to have their own blessing dresses...in the end Maylee did get her own dress even though it drowned her!)


My dear friend Jenna came over the night before to take some pictures of Maylee in her dress. Unfortunatley that is Maylee's most awake time so we had a challenging time trying to get shots that we really liked. The above 3 pictures are the ones Jenna worked on. Thanks :) We will still try another day during Maylee's sleepy time.Blessing your baby 10 days after delivery makes it challenging to find an outfit that is flattering. This was the best I could do. I told Paul I didn't feel skinny but at least I didn't feel fat either. But the pictures where I don't have one of my girls hiding my belly are NOT my favorite, nonetheless they will be posted for memories sake!








2 comments:
andrew and i were just driving home from the rammell's and out of the blue i said, 'paul did such a great job yesterday.' ands totally agreed with me. we both felt the spirit so strong and felt Paul was so well prepared for that moment. It was an honor to be a part of your day.
AND why isn't there under a caption under that picture of me that says paul was making jenna pose. i normally just dont strike one like that. oh my embarassing.
she looks so beautiful i cant wait to see her i love her dress
Post a Comment