1.28.2010

ATTENTION MOMS AND WIVES

As you can imagine my life these days tends to feel a little like groundhog day. We wake up...eat..change diapers...sleep...cook meals...play...bathe...eat...change diapers...sleep again. Every once in awhile we get brave and venture out to the grocery store to stock up on more food we can eat. Needless to say I have been feeling a little cooped up and after talking with several friends, I know I am not the only one. So I have been thinking about some things that I could do to change up our regular routine and maybe some things to look forward to, BUT I need YOUR help! First, I want to start a play group. WHO IS INTERESTED? Please leave a comment and we can figure out the best day and time. I'm pretty flexible on the time and any day would work for me. I figured we could just rotate every week to a different house, where our kids can play for a little while and us ladies can engage in a little stimulating ADULT conversation for a change. Second, I am joining a bowling league (bowling is probably the only "hobby" I truly enjoy) and I need some girlfriends to join my team. I'm still working on getting all the information but wanted to put a feeler out there for who might be interested in a little "girls night out" once a week. Who is with me?

8 comments:

The Clarks said...

bowling!? really? haha that is cool,but kind of makes me laugh:) maybe that would be fun?? def interested in starting a play group!

Ryan & Amanda said...

I don't think you would want me on your bowling team, but that sounds fun! Nights are pretty busy with Ryan's stuff and my stuff so I don't think I could do that, but I would love to do a playgroup! Alli loves playing with other kids and I love getting out with other moms so it's a win-win situation! :)

Unknown said...

if i lived there i would join your bowling team in a second. you are the only girl who has beat josh...enough said. Don't tell josh I openly admitted that! hehe

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

Hey, long time no talk but I keep up with you blog and I just wanted to say congrats on your beautiful family and also being so proactive about getting out of the rut. Hope your bowling team does well. :)

Mom :) said...

I wish we lived closer. Anna would love to play with Brooklynn!

The Crazy Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Crazy Lady said...

Hey! I'd love to do your playgroup! Ryker loves to play with other kids, and I agree - it's nice to have human, ADULT interaction once in a while!