Phrases she says:
"I want down"... "What!?"... "Dance with me"... "Mommy's gotch you"... "Mommy Scrathed your back?"... "OK mommy...here I come"... "Where's Maylee Kate?"... "OH! So cute mommy...so cute!"... "Oh my goodness!"... "Careful Mommy...careful!"... "RELAX!"
I love the little hand that pats and rubs my back when giving her a hug.
I love the pitter patter sound of her little feet as she is running to come see me!
I love how much she loves her little sister...the kisses she offers her and the concern she has for her.
I love her smile..it will make your day and light up a room.
I love that she is a great sleeper!
Here is the story of the last two years in pictures: Some of my favorites!















6 comments:
They grow up so fast! Just from watching my nieces and nephew it makes me want to cherish each and every moment. Brooklynn is so darn cute!
Where do you get all of her headbands? I am on a bow/headband kick right now.
She is so cute and looks like so much fun! I love her smile, such a pretty smile in all of those pictures!
What a great little overview of your cutie! What a milestone two years is! Happy Birthday Brooklynn! Love you all and miss our play dates! Hope everything is going great for your sweet little family!
Hugs,
PJS & E!
Happy Birthday! It is amazing how they grow. Especially their personalities!
It's been a wonderful two years. She has brought so much joy, laughter, smiles and love to everyone in our family. We love her so very much too!
SO CUTE! Doesn't it got by ridiculously fast!!
Post a Comment