1.28.2010

Bath Time

Yesterday we put Maylee in her bath for the first time (we've been using the little pink tub from the hospital) and she loved it! Of course Brooklynn wanted to help mommy, and as always was such a great helper! It is so fun to watch her with Maylee...she loves her so much. I have yet to see a jealous side. She truly is SO good with Maylee! I hope she always remains such a wonderful big sister!



Brookylnn...so happy to be helping.

Adoring her baby sister...

Now mommy...it's my turn!

Brooklynn thought the tub looked like so much fun so she asked to take a bath in "Maylee's tub." I of course complied and then afterward enjoyed cleaning up all the water she had splashed all over the barstools and floor!

(As I am typing this, Brooklynn came and saw the picture and just said, "I wanna take a bath in Maylee's tub!" So cute.)

No comments: