This year was once again full of quite a few celebrations. On Saturday night, at his office dinner at Sushi (yuck), his guys got him a birthday cake and card and they all sang to him at the restaurant! Then Sunday morning, I made him a DELICIOUS breakfast and he opened his cards and gifts! He loved them all...thanks to all who thought of him! He spent the morning hanging out with his Brooklynn and laughing and playing and then later that day we went with some friends down to Galveston Island. It was surprisingly really nice. Paul enjoyed the scenery and the company and it turned out to be a great day! Then on Monday his boss, Jason, brought cake and ice cream to correlation to celebrate just a little more! I have his favorite cake, with candles, to make but figured we would do it some other time just for fun since he has had so many cakes! Monday night he was also able to open his gift I had been working so hard on, thanks to so many of you! I published and bound a book of his family and close friends thoughts and memories of him over the last 27 years! It meant so much to him...almost brought him to tears reading what everyone thought of him and lots of laughter reminiscing with all the stories and memories we all wrote as well! The main theme through out was how fun Paul is to be around and everyone just enjoys being in his presence. So true!
Need I even say how much I love this man?! I am so lucky...I count my blessing everyday!
Here are photos from Galveston: (Thanks to Jenna for the beautiful photo shopped pics)


18.5 weeks prego...hot and sweaty...nasty hair...nothing left to wear = ugly pic!but Jenna helped it out- thanks!
Walking behind these two is funny...same height, same legs, weird..maybe Andrew is Josh and Paul's triplet...











4 comments:
glad you love the pics! the top of your header looks awesome! if i do say so myself!! :) it was such a fun day with fun friends.
and YES andrew is their triplet!!! i had never thought about it but they look IDENTICAL from the back! haha
She is getting so big! Love her smile!
ADORABLE!!! Happy b-day to your hubby! The celebrations look so fun, and your little tummy is so cute :)
ADORABLE!!! Happy b-day to your hubby! The celebrations look so fun, and your little tummy is so cute :)
Post a Comment