8.19.2009

Office Incentive

I'm starting to loose track of days and weeks because they all blend together but I think it was last week that Northstar's owner and our good friend, Jason Christensen, came into town to visit and pump up the office! He even sold with some of the guys here...what a leader! Anyways, the Monday he was here he threw an incentive out to the guys that if they could get 15 deals that day he would take them all to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I have to admit I was somewhat skeptical in thinking they could pull it off, but it lit a fire amongst them! They ended that day with 17 sales! I was so proud of them...so at 10:00 at night we all arrived for a delicious dinner at Cheesecake Factory on Jason! Thanks so much! And good job Houston!

Brooklynn was smack in the middle of her ear infection so she was not feeling good that night and was completely zoned out! Poor thing, but she just sat nicely next to daddy for the two hours we were there. I am pretty sure she was alseep in her carseat before we even got out of the parking lot! Gotta love summer sales and eating dinner sooooooo late at night (I had actually made myself dinner that night and ate already so I just indulged myself in a yummy dessert!)


Robbie and Sarah Wood, EJ, Tatum, Roman and Brett Olsen, and Jamie Conde

I warned Mike this would be on the blog...he still did the goofy face!


1 comment:

jenna said...

hahah sadly i'm ALWAYS skeptical of the guys' incentives. why are we the negative ones?! we need to shape up!

of course mike is being sexual. what a creep.