8.06.2009

Cousins

While B and I were enduring our layover in Vegas the other day...she made friends with these two little boys. After awhile I noticed that the two ladies watching them were identical twins. I had no idea which was who's mom as they both disciplined both children. After awhile, I asked if they were cousins or brothers because they looked so much alike! They were cousins. Of course I thought of Brooklynn and Violet. As Violet is getting older, I have had more and more people tell me how much they think they look alike. (Not surprising...half their DNA is exactly the same). Sometimes I see pictures where I think they do and other times not so much...but I thought it would be fun to put some pictures of both of them up when B was the same age (Cas...I hope you don't mind me taking some pictures from your blog).

I have been working with Brooklynn lately with pictures of her daddy and uncle Joshie. Whenever we go to look at pictures of cousin Violet...Brooklynn sees pictures of Uncle Joshie and says "Daddy". No thanks to Joshie...whenever we do see him he likes to confuse Brooklynn by saying "come see daddy"...however I think she will figure it out soon!


All of these pictures are 6-7 months of age.

Brooklynn

Violet

Violet

Brooklynn

Brooklynn


Violet


Just interesting. Will be fun to watch these two grow up!

5 comments:

jenna said...

OH MY GOSH! i mean i always knew they looked similar but having these pictures put right next to each other is amazing. its so weird because i see like NO josh in violet and hardly ANY paul in brooklynn when i'm with them. so funny!

Veronica said...

wow, they really do look similar! very cute!

Rachel said...

I think the last one of Violet looks just like your daughter. Cute!

MoM Ridley said...

I never saw it before but there is no denying that they have very "similar" daddys. Oh they are both so cute-must have cute MomS :)

Mom :) said...

I never saw it before either. Cuties they both are!