8.19.2009

Maternity Clothes

I have an entire bin of maternity clothes packed away at my house in Utah...didn't even think to bring them this summer....which has left me with limited choices in my closet. Few things fit these days so I just dread getting dressed. I have gone shopping a few times for clothes but always decide against purchasing them because I'd rather spend the money on something else, or I simply think maternity clothes are incredibly overpriced!

In my internet searching today I did find two sites that were reasonably priced with some cute clothes...so for all my pregnant friends..if you are interested, the websites are www.kikisfashions.com and www.taketwomaternity.com

I have been desperately searching for a cute maternity dress that I can wear to my Aunt's wedding and the Northstar banquet. I literally spent Brookolynn's ENTIRE 4 hour nap today on the computer looking for dresses! This is what I have found: Is it formal enough to wear to a wedding? What do you all think?

9 comments:

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

I think it's super cute and I love the shoes! Go for it!

Our Family said...

I think it is perfect! And it will look better on you because you are cuter! Definatly have to have to red shoes too! So cute!

Janelle Nelson said...

Love it, way flattering for an expecting mama!

Jamie said...

i think you would look darling it in!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Very cute! Also I have some maternity jeans I would be happy to send your way until I need them back when I am preggers again.

One pair is Chip & Pepper http://www.xpectingmaternity.com/detail.aspx?ID=48

and the other is Serfontaine (mine are the darker version of this pic)

http://www.xpectingmaternity.com/detail.aspx?ID=964

Let me know!

jenna said...

like that dress ash! i commented on some posts below. had no idea you posted them! i'm an avid reader i swear!!!

Unknown said...

ashley, where is that dress from?

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.